Saturday, July 12, 2008

comments made by the boys

these are some funny things that my little brothers........ wilson and eli have said in the past. well here is something that wilson said to my dad the other day. well wilson and eli watch Cars the movie two or three times a day and there is a line in the movie that says "there is more to racing than winning." well than out of the blue wilson trys to quote the movie to my dad and says " dad... there is more to winning than losing." Obviously wilson has watched it to much and didnt think that it was important to listen to the words. well there is also a part in the movie that Eli always trys to quote. well when lightning McQueen is about to win the race and he says " chekered flag.... here I come." well Eli gets frusterated when he cant pronounce certain words and he says "Jack Black here I come!!!!!!" well when Eli is going to tell you something he cant do a run on sentance. You see, he studdres more than anyone I know. If he is going to say "I was swimming and i went under the water!" instead of just saying that, he says " I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I w-w-w-w-went swim-m-ming and i w-went under the w-w-w-ater!" well me and my mom look at eachother a try with all of our might not to laugh at him!!! He is so cute! He is being potty trained and he went #2 in the toilet and wanted to save it to show daddy. my mom laughed and said " Eli... i think that we should just flush it. we can tell daddy about it. than he got mad and was sad that he couldnt show daddy."

2 comments:

Burbs said...

That's really cute Meg. I love that you are interested in and amused by your little brothers. They will probably be some of your best friends in later years!!!! Keep up the blogging. Thanks for the comment on my hair. I love you.

Emmy K said...

That is soooo funny!!!!! I remeber when sydni was potty trained and she was so embarassed to tell anyone so when she was potty trained no one knew it because she didn't tell anyone for a long time that she could use the toilet!!!